[vip_students] Google Alerts

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:11:48 -0000

Hi All,

I am at the moment interested in a certain topic so I created a Google Alert
which sends an e-mail into my In Box once a day. In this mail there are
links to the topic  of interest so I can enter on the link I wish to read.
So, have a read of the below and you may like to set up a Google Alert for
yourself.  This just involves going to the link I have listed below and
typing in the word or words you wish to  create the alert on and then
entering on the Create Alert Button.

Details on Google Alerts:

 Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web,
news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic.

Some handy uses of Google Alerts include:

list of 4 items

. monitoring a developing news story

. keeping current on a competitor or industry

. getting the latest on a celebrity or event

. keeping tabs on your favorite sports teams

list end

The link is:

 <http://www.google.com/alerts> http://www.google.com/alerts

Regards,

Loretta

  _____

It has removed 2990 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!