[vip_students] Gmail Probs Resolved

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:06:15 +0100

Hi all,

Just a test to check that the list receives this.

I thought that earlier I had resolved my Gmail probs but discovered after that I was only then receiving emails through that account!

The mistake I was making was to put my ISP address in the SMTP box instead of the SMTP gmail one!

I had been trying to resolve the problem during the holls which is really not such a great idea I feel!

Many thanks to any of you who assisted me or tried to contact me the last couple of weeks.

Hope my experience will be of assist to one or two others at least.

Happy days!