[vip_students] Re: GMail

  • From: "eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:04:50 +0000

Well Tony I am not clear here but you can have your Gmail set up to come in to
OE or is it that you will not be using OE for a while? K
if you are going to access it directly via the Web you can set it up so that
you do not have to log in each time you use it. Finally if it is not your own
PC then you will choose to put Username and Password in each time you use it.
Are you wanting to know how to create an Account or is it about Jaws key
commands that you want? Certainly there is a basic view recommended for screen
readers.