[vip_students] Fw: forward

  • From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:57:26 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <billdarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 11:25 PM
Subject: forward

Hi all
I have ask Dorothy to post this as I am not on the list.

I have a Index Basic Blue Bar embosser which index say they do not support.
I had a massive virus attracted and had to have everything removed from my
computer.  I have reinstalled winbraille 4.20 and have tried to install the
Basic-S on the computer to use the embosser(this does not work).

Please can anyone help with information on how to install this embosser or
provide a driver for it?

Thank you,

Bill