[vip_students] Re: Fw: DVDVideoSoft News

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:36:58 +0100

Don't know Eleanor as from my post you may see that I haven't tried the upgrade
yet!

Perhaps I should have put it better here!

Aedan & Paul respectively gave tutorials in the past of that programme so great
if they could come in here and save me! (Smiles)

Yep it's probably fine; maybe me being just a bit pedantic!

Best,