[vip_students] Fw: An Error Message Problem

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:11:16 +0100

Folk,

Don't understand this but I got a message when sending a recent message to this list indicating to me that the message hadn't been sent so I posted again!

I suppose in future that I should check in my sent items folder to see really if it did go giving it time after sending before checking!

Anyway Pauline surely knows my good wishes at this stage! (smile)!

A very penitent Tony Sweeney, sack cloth and ashes,  for that resending!

That may assist others too.

Still enjoying the weekend and so you do too!

----- Original Message ----- From: tony sweeney To: vibistro Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 12:57 AM Subject: An Error Messagge Problem

Folk,

Don't understand this but I got a message when sending a recent message to this list indicating to me that the message hadn't been sent so I posted again!

I suppose in future that I should check in my sent items folder to see really if it did go giving it time after sending before checking!

Anyway Pauline surely knows my good wishes at this stage! (smile)!

A very penitent Tony Sweeney for that resending!

That may assist others too.

Still enjoying the weekend and so do you!