[vip_students] Free Directory Service

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 02:09:36 +0100

Hi,

Note, I have changed the subjectt line!

I think that when you ring the 196 number you get straight through!

Yes indeed you will need to answer a few questions establishing that you are
registered!

Unless you have money to burn then don't agree for them to put you through to
your requested enquired for number or it will cost you "an arm and a leg"!

In all fairness they don't ask normally there but it could happen as they
answer "normal" calls also as far as I know.

Now Flor, a crackin game tonight with Cork and Limerick!

We'll be back!

Cheers,

  Date: 24/07/2010 8:22 pm

  Flor,

  The good news is indeed spreading re FDE on our mobiles now!

  Yes I get through on other mobile phones no prob!

  I rang o2 this evening again as it is normally a quitish time for them
  and they have taken my query squarely on board and will pass it to their
  technical people first thing but it may take a few days to get back to
  me.

  The strange thing too is that it is not working on my wife's mobile
  either and she isn't even registered for the service; so It's not just
  me!

  And no,  we haven't been barred by them! (Smile)!

  And no it's not the sims!
  Cheers,