[vip_students] Finding On Easy Links

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 02:06:12 +0100

Hi Folk,

Was trying to think of a way to check a show on telly but did not know where it was or even if it was there at all! (smile)!

Then I thought of Easy Links.

I know that before I could get that info of what I wanted but it was so difficult indeed!

Well done to Francis for making his site easy such as TV listings.

Anyway mustn't give him a big head but a great site and keep it going.

Another was that I was wondering what station was to broadcastthe the international match earlier!

www.easylinks.eu .

Oh I'm learning!

Best,
Tony sweeney