[vip_students] Re: Explorer.exe Crash

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:06:35 -0000

Eleanor,

In your recounting of the story of the blind man you'd heard about with Windows problems, you mentioned that he had updated AVG and then experienced the problems. Can you be sure that an AVG update is not culpable in your case? Can you do a System Restore to a point in time before your present problems began?