[vip_students] Re: ECDL Courses

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:50:28 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Sorryy, I addressed you as Petrina earlier.  Better not make that mistake
tonight when I'd be out with the wife, I assure you!!

Just to sayy thanks for a very comprehensive report by you of your training
with the NCBI and Fas.
Interesting about online too!

By the way we better not forget the hurling tomorrow!

As if we could!

All the best,

Tony Sweeney