[vip_students] Re: Christmas greetings

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:36:48 -0000

Hi Paul and all on the list.  I would also like to agree with Paddy and stuart
here and say that since I have come on the list ont so long ago I have really
enjoyed it.  This is a very informative list which is made very welcomming to
all and I do like that and the friendly approach that people have in sharing
information with each other.  Your very helpful dutorials and fixes are great
to have Paul and I am also delighted you are thinking of putting up some old
mails again that I didn't get when I first joined.  I will be able to save them
and keep an archive myself.

Kind regards and a happy Christmas to all, Nicky.