[vip_students] Caption on irishjobs.ie

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:19:44 +0100

Hi All,

I know this topic has often come up but I just want to know if anyone else has
come across it on this website.

I tried to log onto irishjobs.ie tonight to find that since I was on it last
they have inserted a visual caption that you have to enter into an edit box.  I
know there are ways around vip's recognising captions on websites but has
anyone else tried to use it on irishjobs and if so how did it go.  If not what
is the best way for me to get around this?

Thanks in advance
Roslyn