[vip_students] Re: Blue Tooth on Laptop

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:20:23 +0100

Yes indeed, Maplin in Dublin Blanchardstown relatively close to me.

Can check online with them.

Will try there in a bit.

Thanks,

From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/05/2011 10:08 am

I have now tried all three, lol, and can't find it, so now I know!

Best,

Ta, Tony
From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/05/2011 9:40 AM

Morning All,

Could anyone please let me know how to know if I have blue tooth on a Dell
Vostro laptop?

I don't think that I have but want to be sure before splashing out on an
external USB adaptor.

Best,

Tony Sweeney