[vip_students] Audio Converters & Season's Greetings

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:23:17 -0000

Hi Aedan,

Thanks for getting back.

I will do as you say and download the complete suite.

Double checked about the tabbing and nay, not working for me at all!

I think that the programme I mentioned that I was using, in my last post on the
thread is just a little different; that may explainit but how goodness knows!!

Trust That your screen will be returned to white very soon or to any other
colour you desire (smile)!

Yes it sounds very much like fun the programme you mention.

Looking forward to getting stuck in with it.

Many thanks again. .

A very happy Xmas to you and to all on the list.