[vip_students] Announcment: upcoming word tutorials!

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:03:15 +0100

Hi Maureen and all,

I am sorry I haven't been on the list much recently. I am afraid I have
found life without my beautiful guide dog hard to say the least and
motivation has been poor. However I am trying to correct this and am here to
tell you that I am planning on  starting up  a word tutorial spot each week.
This will probably span a few months and I plan to begin sending in
tutorials on word next week. I would like however to say that  firstly the
tutorials will be for the beginner-intermediate users. Also I would like
feedback from as many people here on the list as to how beneficial  this
might be. I will have considerable writing up to do on them and just want to
get an idea  if people are interested in such tutorials. Please let me know
as soon as possible.