[vip_students] Air Travel Websites

  • From: <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:47:56 -0000

All you frequent air travellers can you please give me details on how to
book a flight?
I have tried Aerlingus but cannot find any radio buttons with which to
select a particular flight time or price, I cannot get the flight timetable
on British Airways and I also failed with Ryanair.
Helpless!

Maureen.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

message.