[vip_committees] Re: Compiling a list for bylaws committee

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:28:48 -0400

Hello,  Morgan, we are going to use the bylaws we have and then just add things
around them as we have learned.  I will send you the Arizona ones that Blaine
found, because they have some guidelines that we can follow.  that way, we can
all be prepared to get this done.  Thanks.  Will you be at the meeting?  We are
meeting a half hour early to work on the bylaws before the meeting.  So that
will be at 10-30.  Susan
Susan Frazier
frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx
The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...
and still on your feet.
- Stephen King