[viewsint] Intro and pub for the website

  • From: "S�verine Renard" <severinerenard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viewsint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:39:48 +0100

Dear subscribers to the VIEWS International mailing list,
I just subscribed to this list to bring my little piece of information to you's.
Since the launch of our WebSite (www.viewsinternational.eu) and it's very
practical event calendar and search engine,
I've been posting all info I receive there. But maybe some of you's prefer to
get the info in an email. Just to remind
you, the site also offers a possibility to register to be noticed by mail each
time a new content is posted (That's
through the RSS feed).
But, OK enough with the promotion of my own baby...

The urgent info is in my next email!

TBC,
Séverine Renard
Administration Manager