[vicsireland] value in laptops

  • From: frank o brien <fandjobrien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:19:03 +0100

hello everybody, I have been using a hp notebook  my first computer for past
18 months and as a learner I found it good for my requirements. Now my wife
expressed an interest in having her own laptop ,so I am making enquiries to
get her one,she wants one with the colour case ,and as I know Dell is the
only firm making this sort. They sell at approx 540 euros-Dell inspiron
15.Does anyone know if this model is good for microsoft works,e- mail, and
browsing .I have broadband on zykel router at home.Can I use printer from hp
on a Dell machine I am using a universal power line you have to set the
voltage and I am getting slight electric shocks is this normal Lastly  what
is the correct e mail address for vip students freelists Best wishes frank o
brien