[vicsireland] Re: problem

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:10:25 -0000

I clicked on the big beat show link that you gave in your 'sorry' message, and that worked fine for listening to the programme. Using Internet Explorer 8. (I also suggested the Save Target As approach, for listening when the download completes, or whenever at your convenience.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Griffith" <paulfgriffith@xxxxxxxxx>