[vicsireland] Re: popups

  • From: "Dowd, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:28:48 -0000

 Hi Maureen &  All

The following should now read

When this facility is enabled you go to the tools menu again down arrow
to  Pop up blocker & Pop up Blocker settings. This will open a window &
here you can key in the web addresses where you want to stop pop ups
appearing, tab over to add & this will add the web address into another
window beneath called 'Allowed sites'. You thwill then be able to see
how many websites you want the pop ups blocked. You could always go back
& select the URL & remove it if you don't want pop ups blocked in it.

Hope that helps & apologies for forgetting to mention the tools menu
although it was mentioned in the first paragraph in my email.

Suzanne