[vicsireland] Re: jaws verbosity cell height and width

  • From: "Cearbhall O Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:27:44 +0100

Hi, Paul,

I agree with Petrina. This is what I use regularly in Excel.

The following short key sequence is very handy for checking these values:

1. For cell width use:
Alt, o, c, w
Pressed one after the other (not together)

2. For row height use:
Alt, o, r, e
Pressed one after the other (not together)

 All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxxxxx