[vicsireland] Re: e65 mobile problem

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:58:44 +0100

BlankHi Paul,
Now if I could be allowed without some people thinking that I might maybe
getting  it wrong!

I have the E65 for a little while now. There might be a few issues here!

Now when you choose your tune, from experience you must hit 'key 1 to activate
such and then see how you go.

Other than that you can contact me off list and we can go from there!

I will

 be off line for just the week end. Best,

Tony.