[vicsireland] doctors differ and patients you know.

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:10:11 +0100

I am really intrigued by the interaction of Flor and Ger Ellis over finding a
site, What is the problem there,  If both people are using the same web address
both should be able to reach it  true?  can some one please explain.  I really
enjoyed hearing about the assistance  that is available regarding MS access
SINCE I STUDIED IT YEARS AGO, but Michael or who ever, how do you cope with
reports and moving the rulers in design view to allow for headings etc I
suppose the report wizard is the answer but If I remember there are other data
cAN BE PUT IN WHICH MAY NOT BE READILY ACCESSIBLE BESIDES VIA WIZARD,  ALSO
REGARDING ACTION BUTTONS IN A FORM PAGE HOW CAN YOU POSITION THEM USING JAWS, I
KNOW ESSENTIALLY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ENTERING MEASUREMENTS IN THE PROPERTIES
PAGE I THINK, ITS A BIT HASY SO MANY YEARS AGO.
REGARDS
GERRY SHANAHAN