[vicsireland] Re: Update

  • From: "Festus Asemota" <asemota1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:31:48 +0100

Hello Mr. chairman of vics, I am deeply impressed with the way and manner Jery Elliss has informed me on the implications fo donating computers to blind peple outside Europe, now that I know all I need from members now are used typwritters ifanyone of us have typewritters that can be given out to blind people in Africa because most blind people are still using the manual or electronic typewritters. Thank Jerry EEllis for alaying my fears hopefully I shall be present in May a.gm. do you know that same day is Irish guide dogs a.g. too. just a point of notice, anyway thank you all once again for your hospitality to me.

sincerely yours

festus Asemota.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Tony.G.Murray@xxxxxx>