[vicsireland] JFW 9 and Word 2003

  • From: "Gerard Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:15:36 +0100

VICS Information and Technology Day 2008Hi,

I am pretty sure that I read some emails here about problems with Word and JFW
9. I had a problem that was driving me mad. Whenever I used the <DownArrow> to
read through a document it would crawl along or just repeat the line I had just
read. It made developing a document a real pain!

I overcame this problem and it is working beautifully now.

If anyone else has this problem let me know and I can see if my solution works
for you.

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

Tel +353-(0)1 282-7791