[vicsireland] IrelandVIPNews

  • From: Darragh Ó Héiligh <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:24:25 +0000

Greetings,

I'm way off topic so please excuse me.  however, for anyone who
doesn't know, there has been a general list for the discussion of news
and matters effecting the visually impaired in Ireland.  It's been on
the go now for about ten years but it hasn't really been advertised
for quite a while.

To see what the Ireland VIP News list is all about and / or read the
archives, visit http://lists.ie/mailman/listinfo/irelandvipnews

I'm stepping down as moderator of that list very shortly when someone
agrees to take it over from me.  If there is anyone interested in this
please let me know via email at lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, due to other priorities, I am leaving Vics for the moment.   If
you have any website questions please address them to the committee.
Of course, if there is anything I can help with, I'm as always
available by email.

Thanks

Darragh