[vicsireland] Re: IRISH RAIL WEBSITE PROBLEM

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:42:31 -0000

Hi D, according to jaws it is a edit box and not a drop down box, but I also
see what you mean as it is like predictive text, as the page informs you that
they will fill in the station name with predictive text as you write.  back to
the drawing board.  Hope you are keeping well, attended a workshop with Arlene
Hunt on crime writing and as far as I can see it is not what one actually
writes these days but marketing seems to play a bigger part in that people at
the workshop whom didn't write much found that their presence on facebook was
more important. check out Louise Phillips, actually she got an award at the
awards being shown on rte 1 Saturday night.  The Girl next to me told me she
had 10,000 followers.  was I supposed to be impressed??  You can see my atitude
to facebook. Thanks and regards,
Gerry