[vicsireland] Re: Help with programming and or developing websites

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:48:22 +0100

Thanks Donal,
I tried replying to you off list a few times but the message kept
bouncing back.  I would love to put you down as a contact as well.  Do
you work in the programming industry, web development or both?  I will
need to get your mobile number as it is required for the form and the
lecturer will want to contact you to check if you are willing for me
to conduct an interview with you about what is involved in your job,
what steps you took to get there and the chalenges the job has and so
on.  Once the interview has been conducted the lecturer will contact
you at some stage requesting feedback on how I did.  Are you based in
Dublin or another county?  I am more than happy to travel to your work
place when doing the interview.

Regards
Mairead O Mahony