[vicsireland] Fwd: [IrelandVIPNews] audioview

  • From: Joan Ann Brosnan <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:06:53 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: joe bollard <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:58:36 -0000
Subject: [IrelandVIPNews] audioview
To: ireland vipnews <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxx>

hello friends, a blustery morning here in bray, but just heading out
with dillon for a bracing walk by the sea, on this week's audioview
victoria oruwari speaks to me from her home in london, victoria who is
from nigeria and has sight loss,  is an up and coming singer, [wait
till you hear her sing] i continue with a short piece from last week's
chat with tom and brege o'niell, and then nicky keeley is p r o  for
vics,  and talks to me about the help that can be gained from being a
member, audioview is transmitted every wednesday afternoon at one
thirty on 103.2 dublin city fm, go to www.dublincityfm.ie and click on
"listen live"  the podcast should be available by this evening, take
care, travel safely, joe.