[vicsireland] FRANK MUSIC LIST

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:21:00 +0100

BlankHI FRANK
ABOUT YOUR MUSIC LIST PROBLEM
WAS JUST DELETING OLD VICS E MAILS AND CAME ACROSS A POSSIBLE FIX FOR YOU

I TRIED VIRTUALISING THE SCREEN AS PAUL SUGGESTS AND THEN PASTING THE SELECTED
LIST FROM MY MUSIC FOLDER INTO A BLANK DOCUMENT>
HAVE NOT QUITE FIGURED HOW TO NAVIGATE IT< PROBABLY JAWS CURSOR WILL WORK< BUT
I WOULD THINK IF IT IS PASTED INTO A WORD DOCUMENT THE LIST COULD THEN BE SENT
IN AN E MAIL>
MAYBE Paul Trainer can verify if this virtualising routine would work for your
task.
SEE  the process outlined BELOW

There is a simplified way you can take a screen shot of an error message or
something like that with jaws but of course not a graphical picture. When I
get error messages sometimes I use a jaws key combination of "control +
Insert + w" which kind of virtualises the screen that the error is on and
then I am able to use the select all command followed by the copy command
and then the paste command. It works reasonably well but is limited.

PaulTrainer.

GIF image