[vicsireland] Re: Accessible digital recorder

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:49:03 +0000

Hi Cearbhall,

They're both pocket units.

check out related poddcasts at:
www.blindcooltech.com
www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html

and search for Iaudio x5
and   Olympus DS50, or ds-50.

Also, you’ll find info on
www.hartgen.org and look for the  portable player portal.

Hope this helps.

Eamonn

"Cearbhall O Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/12/2007 13:49
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: Accessible digital recorder

Eamonn,

Thanks for the prompt reply! Are these desktop units?   I forgot to
mention that I am particularly looking for a pocket recorder that I  can
take to sessions and record live material for later  study.

All the best,

Cearbhall

"Good design enables -  Bad design disables"

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em:  cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Commissioner please  consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also  confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer  viruses.