[vicsireland] Re: A sluggish Jaws!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:20:53 +0100

Hi there,

Thank you all of you who came to the rescue on this one!

I won't know immediately if any of your proposed solutions will work
as the problem doesn't manifest itself all of the time *thankfully*!

I have no doubt your suggestions will do the trick
though!

  All the best,

Tony Sweeney.----- Original Message -----