[vicsireland] Re: 4FM

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:50:36 -0000

Hi Tony & All,

Interesting about the new radio station FM 4!

Just came across now an article about it in The Times!

Itt surely has a number of high fliers backing it.

It promises a wide selection of music!

Should have a good news section too!

Now for music let's fill the gap as in the Uk with Gold and have something
similar here!

Good luck to the new radio!

Tony