[vicsireland] Re: 22,067 free eBooks

  • From: "Martin O'Sullivan" <martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "List for discussing news and issues relating to the visually impaired in Ireland" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxx>, vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:08:29 +0000

Hi the following may be useful

13) In briefer pieces of information from Fred's Head Companion, the
Global Text Project claims that it will create open content electronic
textbooks that will be freely available from a website.
http://globaltext.terry.uga.edu/
WitGuides claims to be a source for downloadable e-books:
http://www.witguides.com/
And Open Textbook is an online registry of textbooks free for anyone to use:
http://www.opentextbook.org/

--
Martin O'Sullivan
Act your way into a feeling dont feel your way into Action (Gandhi)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Tel: +353878289243
fax: +3538758289243
web: http://martinri.freeshell.org
E-mail martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx