[vibe] In Reply To: [vibe] Re: In Reply To: Introduction

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Norman" <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:59:16 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this. I've heard the Olympus machines are fantastic but didn't know
they were multi-track so that's even better. I have various friends who have
them and they have sent me recordings of trips out and holidays they have been
on and I have always been very impressed with the quality. I've heard one can
get them from RNIB so they must come with braille or CD instructions I would
have thought. I guess computer recording software wouldn't be the way to go
for me as I'm not very technically minded which is why I used guide LOL.
Any-way thanks for the advice and all the best.

Sarah