[vi-tech-testers] Re: wanted: visually impaired people to provide feedback by filling in a short survey

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:31:48 +0100

many thanks for that! yep we certainly did try to include a decent range of ages lol. do you have a CD drive and a blank CD handy? i was wondering if you could test my image and let me know the results?

Mo.

On 13/07/2014 17:42, Rill wrote:
I filled out the form, finally! I'm sorry this took me so long to do. I vaguely remember this game. I wasn't very good at it. I was relieved that there were age entries beyond the one I checked. lol.
Rill

Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hello everyone.

I am posting this survey on behalf of my brother. He is currently studying programming at school. Next year, the students have the opportunity to create their own program, and i have set him a challenge to create a simon says stile memory game for the PC based on the radio shack pocket repeat game from the 80's, but accessible to everyone no matter what screen reader they are using, or level of vision. he has been asked to create a survey to see what people would like included in the game, and to gauge people's opinions to gaming in general. We would really appreciate it if people could fill in the survey. it isn't very long and even if you are not a gamer, we would appreciate any feedback you can provide. accessibility was tested with jaws and NVDA to ensure they can both read the questions, doubtless other screen readers should be fine as all the controls are standard. the link is:

*http://tinyurl.com/lbnywxq

many thanks,

Mo.

*