[vi-kindle] unresponsive kindle

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kindle <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 16:32:08 -0800

I have my Kindle Keyboard connected to my computer. It will not come on and it is not showing up as a storage device on my computer like it used to. I also waited a few minutes to let the battery charge incase it was dead, but that did not do anything. Help please.

Please go check out my website: blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.