[vi-kindle] Re: kindle purchased

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 06:59:32 -0700

MessageLikewise, I just took the plunge and ordered my Kindle a few minutes ago. I hope it has the latest firmware. I'll be contacting a sighted friend of mine to setup the wi-fi part of it.

-----Original Message----- From: Gery Gaubert
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:50 AM
To: 'vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [vi-kindle] kindle purchased

Well after listening to Jane's presentation, well at least part of it, I took the plunge. I ordered my kindle this morning. I can't wait to get it so I can finally read more of what I want.

Gery D. Gaubert

Assistant, Information Technology Administrator

St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office

office (985) 783-0208

mobile 504-329-9439

ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.