[vi-kindle] de-registering kindles

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle List <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:37:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

I have decided to discontinue using my Kindles even though I think they are neat tablets. I have an iphone, iPad, Mac and Alexa. Until it died, I did use my keyboard kindle a lot - just plugged in earphones and walked around listening to books, but I have other ways of doing that now. So I am going to de-register the Kindles. But I have a couple of questions:

1. Do I somehow have to take off any content before I de-register?
2. Google play is also installed. Do I need to sign out from that if signed in or delete that somehow before I de-register.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth