[vi-kindle] Re: Yahtzee in the Kindle Store

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 13:53:55 -0400

Ya hadda tell me that, right? I think you've just created two monsters! HAHAHAHA!

On 4/7/2018 1:52 PM, John in Marsden (Redacted sender john.tafn for DMARC) wrote:

You can get DiceWorld from Amazon for the Fire Tablet, Free download. Just search Diceworld.
HTH.

As a child you are grounded:
As an adult... "Your parcel will be delivered between 8am and 6pm!
Cheers!
John
-----Original Message----- From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 6:43 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Yahtzee in the Kindle Store

Very familiar with Diceworld and all its addictive stufff, which is
exactly why I removed it from my own phone! Big LOL! If I left it there,
I'd never get anything done, like let's start with getting out of bed in
the morning!

On 4/7/2018 12:02 PM, Richard Trelfa wrote:
Hi Steve

I play Yahtzee (and four other dice games) on an ap called Diceworld. Admittedly on my IPhone. I don't know if there is an android version though. It's a great game and easy to learn (must be if I've grasped it!).

Richard