[vi-kindle] Re: Voices for fire tablet

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:27:34 -0700

Perhaps we should contact Amazon to see if the current Tablets can be updated when a new version of Fire os is released?

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 8:51 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Voices for fire tablet

That is the big question. Will you be able to update it? I have an older Kindle fire tablet, the first one that was accessible. It has good specs, actually better specs then the new cheap tablets. It cannot be updated. My husband has it now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Russ Kiehne <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder if you buy one now, will you be able to update it to a later version of Fire os?

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:53 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not yet. I will wait until the next bunch comes out and to see what improvements they make to voice ofview.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2016, at 7:36 AM, Russ Kiehne <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you going to get one of the Kindle tablets?

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 1:40 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Voices for fire tablet

I think that the Kindle fire tablet come with Joey and Sally voices installed. Is that correct? If so, which other voices are available from the Kindle store?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone