[vi-kindle] Re: Transferring kindle books to a tablet via computer

  • From: "John in Marsden" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "john.tafn" for DMARC)
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:21:38 +0100

If you want to download a book to your computer you would definitely need to install the kindle app. Maybe i'm missing something here but why not just download it direct to the tablet though?
Cheers!
John
Its not what you earn that makes your fortune, its what you do with what you earn
-----Original Message----- From: Barbie Stahl
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 5:06 PM
To: Visually Impaired Kindle Users Email List
Subject: [vi-kindle] Transferring kindle books to a tablet via computer

Hi List!!
This has probably been asked and answered before, but I don't think I saved the message threads on this topic.
After you purchase a kindle book, how do you transfer it to a fire tablet via the computer? I selected transfer via computer, but I can't seem to find a way to actually download it to my computer. Do I have to install the kindle reading app on my computer first?