[vi-kindle] Re: The TuneIn Radio app on the Fire

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:19:04 -0400

There's an Internet Radio station called The Phoenix, which the A-lady can't find to save her life. The website is www.the-phoenix.net. Their slogan is, "It Doesn't Get Hotter than This." There are other stations with Phoenix in the name which the Echo finds more readily.

The TuneIn radio screen is very busy. I had previously used the app on a BrailleNote Touch, and it was okay, but an update has changed something about the interface. I won't go further into this, since the problem with using TuneIn on a Humanware device is outside the scope of this list.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx