[vi-kindle] Re: Subscribing To Magazines Through Kindle App

  • From: Vicki Meizinger <mom.meizinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 11:03:17 -0400

Hi Lynn, a little off topic but about kindle. I have kindle books from many years ago but not sure about how to start again, which soft ware thing to use, and there is supposed to be some amazon kindle store. Where could that bee? This seems a bit more complicated than it shoudl be but hoping to get things settled soom so I can buy some more good books. Thanks for any help.

Vicki Meizinger

On 5/15/2018 10:21 AM, lynn white wrote:

I was looking at a particular magazine on the Kindle app on my iPhone. There seems to be a button to add to list but doesn't work with Voiceover as I can tell.

I am a Amazon prime member. If I read correctly, you can read magazines for free. However, if I'm wrong, I'm glad to pay the monthly subscription rate.

Once you find the magazine you want, what are the steps necessary to sign up? Thanks.

.

---