[vi-kindle] Re: Restoring and reading archived items

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:42:07 -0400

I'm way behind on my reading, (Thanks a lot, Pepco!)  But you use the page
up and down or next and previous buttons on the sides of the Kindle to move
through pages of the archives list.  And I bet your book is on your home
screen somewhere, just that they file them funny.  Audible books are listed
by author's first name and Kindle books seem to be listed under author's
last name.  Very un-library-like!  It drives me crazy!

Off to Louisville tomorrow morning, good thing, too, because our generator
will stop running soon, and we haven't had electricity for a week now due to
a horrendous storm last Friday night.

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx