[vi-kindle] Re: Query about cases for the kindle keyboard

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 09:36:40 -0500

I actually have double protection for my Kindle. First of all, I have a leather case that looks like a hard back book cover. Straps at the corners hold the Kindle in place. It also has a snap clasp. Of course, you have to open the cover to access the keyboard, but the other controls are fully accessible with the cover closed. I don't remember the brand name. I bought it from Amazon.

I keep the Kindle in a small leather messenger bag that has a shoulder strap and is heavily padded inside. The bag is just large enough for my Kindle and has several compartments for headphones and whatever else I might need. When travelling, I also keep my charger in it.

At 07:29 PM 9/2/2012, you wrote:
Hi,
A friend of mine is interested in which cases people have found and like to use to protect their kindle keyboards from harm. theyâ??re looking for one sturdy enough to protect the device as their Oterbox defender protects their I Device. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as they donâ??t want any harm to come to their newly acquired toy (smile).
Robin

                Sandy Licht
Turn right, then go straight!

        Jeremiah 29:11-14 (Amplified Bible)

11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

13Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.(A)

14I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will release you from captivity and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I caused you to be carried away captive.