[vi-kindle] Re: Page Preferences Problem

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:54:40 -0800

you have to connect your Kindle to the computer and back it up to it. Are you having problems with your Kindle? The users guide states this only should be done as a last resort.

-----Original Message----- From: Jessica Brown
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 10:29 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Page Preferences Problem

How do you back up your stuff? Does it need money?

From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx
To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 06:57:32 -0800

Did you try doing a factory reset?