[vi-kindle] Re: Looking for a good no:player for kindle fire

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 07:08:47 -0800

Are you using voice dream reader on your Fire?

It's a great app, I use it on my ipad mini 4 to read epub and zip up collections of old time radio shows.

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Chapman
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:44 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Looking for a good no:player for kindle fire

HI.

voice dream reader? You zip the files and voice dream reader sees them as a book.

HTH
Maria

On 2 Mar 2017, at 9:48 am, Melissa Tucker <melissatucker4@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have audiobooks in mp: format in separate folders. I need a player that will allow the files to advance from one file to the next in a folder, rather than me having to load individual files separately. Any ideas?