[vi-kindle] Gesture for Stopping or Starting Playback

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:13:28 -0600

Hi.

With the Fire HD 8, does Voice View have a shortcut gesture to start or stop playing streaming audio or a book without going into the app itself? If there is mention of this in the Voice View tutorial, I somehow missed it.

Also, is there anyway to get track info, etc. from the locked screen like you can on the iPhone? I'm guessing the answer to this is no, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Lisa
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx
It's been proven. If your parents didn't have any children, you won't either!